Sunday, October 17, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness 2010

Feeling very inspired this week for the topic of the month Breast Cancer. Trying to wear my pink religiously and thinking of the fallen. I have a goal of eventually walking the walk of 60 miles for the cause, but life is not permitting that right now. I have been obsessed with the John Mayer song "Heartbreak Warfare". I originally wanted to do something political (which I normally am not) but found that it was really making more mad then feeling better. Then I found a couple of pictures on breast cancer and I was compelled to make it. I am so lucky to have known a wonderful Lady Phyllis who inspired me to be a nurse and to work with women. I miss her and I will always remember the example she set of courage and strength in and going out of life. This is for you Phyllis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEiuhJo-PIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment