Monday, July 12, 2010

Short and thick of it......

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I never thought I would be doing a blog but here I go.
First....what's with the name? Well there are many underlying reason's from the past and I am sure will be in the future. The original story is (as those that know me) I am short! There is a specific story that I have told from my teenage years of being called "thick" by a suggestive person and that has stuck....well, I am thick. So that is the origin of the name. There are many other things I will come up with I am sure that will fit. I am so very excited to do this blog.
I am going through a wonderful tough time in my life. Graduate school. I needed an outlet...not just a journal, I feel like I want it to be "out there" for someone to get. Thanks for riding this journey with me!

2 comments:

  1. I love blogging! BTW- we are scheduled to arrive on Monday, Aug 2nd around noonish. I've been tasked with finding someone to help unload our piano- got any good ideas for me?

    ReplyDelete