Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Humbled

I am so incredibly amazed by life and how things really work out. This move has been exhilarating, trying, hard, fun, hilarious, frustrating and one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced. Thus the awe of how all of those emotions come together.....
Today I realized how much I have been truly blessed with in the last couple of months...Health, strength, courage to do what I used to think was impossible, unconditional support, focus, understanding and love. I know what I am doing is what I am SUPPOSED to be doing.....it was proven (again) by the words that I read just now and have never failed me and continue to humble me.
"And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments....ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Love your blog. I'm glad that I can keep in touch with you this way. Hey, send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my blog.

    love ya--
    Janus

    ReplyDelete